. Personal data protection
Which data we store?
The only information we can get about you on our website is the contact information that you voluntarily enter in the contact form and confirm by submitting it. This information is not collected or stored anywhere and is intended solely to answer your question or inquiry.
We store the e-shop data in our secured database which can be accessed only by our verified employees. These data are stored in accordance with actual law of the Czech Republic. Especially the Personal data protection law 101/2000 and EU Council Regulation 2016/679 known as GDPR.
A customer can consent to receiving a newsletter e-mails by checking relevant checkbox in user account settings. Every customer has an option to cancel newsletter subscription in user account settings at any time.
Who stores your data
Processing of your data is managed only and directly by our company Inurbia s.r.o., ID number: 06596479. These data are not provided to any other 3rd party person or company.
What are your rights
According to EU Regulation No. 2016/679 you have right to:
- take back your agreement of personal data processing at any time
- ask us for information, which of your data we store
- ask for a compy of your stored data
- ask us for access to your data and ask us to update them, repair them, or limit the processing
- ask us to delete your data
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection or go to court